суббота, 8 ноября 2014 г.

Cozy Challenge from Finnabair CT. Уютное задание от Фин

 Live. Love. Create

Hello, friends!
I hope you are enjoying the end of the week.

This is an Off The Page project - a wooden calendar. It will sit on my desk, so I tried to make it as cozy as I could. I colored it with Primary Elements. I love using these dry pigments in mixed media projects, because they easily cover any surface.

Здравствуйте, друзья!
Хочу показать как я задекорировала деревянный настольный календарь. Ух. как много всего тут! 3-4 вида кружева, марля. странички из книги. вырубки. металлюшки, глиттер, камушки ... в общем, приятного просмотра)

The calendar is "everlasting" and doesn't depend on a particular year. I just need to turn a block every day.

I used Art Extravagance White Crackle Texture Paste to cover the wood.


All of the numerous layers and embellishments are adhered with Art Basics Soft Gloss Gel.
 The layers vary in texture: 3 or 4 kinds of lace, paper doilies, old book pages.


And, of course, I couldn't help adding some paints: Primary Elements by Luminarte.



I hope I made your day a little warmer :)

Hugs,
Evgenia

4 комментария:

  1. This is spectacular project !!! The idea, colours and embellishments are amazing. Thank you for your wonderul inspiration. Many thanks for taking part in our cosy challenge. Hugs, Marta xx

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Spectacular! Thank you for joining the "Cosy" challenge!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. What a beautiful project! I'm totally in love with the colours and embellishing. Thank you for sharing this piece of everlasting gorgeousness xo

    ОтветитьУдалить

Спасибо, что оставляете пару слов. Это очень важно для меня!
Thank you for your comments! They are important to me!